BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Breaking them up into squads helped me a bit. And there's nothing like a deadline to hurry things along on your work, lol. I don't necessarily have time to pore over every detail, fortunately they're just to tabletop standard and to play with, not to showcase. That being said, the blue on the shields was just two thin coats, moderately sloppily put on, then I touched up the gold and white areas after washes and slight highlights.
    Check out the blog of unceasing fun, defiantworkshop.blogspot.com!

So this has taken me forever, and I've eschewed WIP pictures for efficiency in completing the project, and now I'm happy to say the Sigmar starter set is done! You can see the Stormcast Eternal faction above, but the Khorne baddies were numerous, so I might split them up into a few separate posts. You can see even more (full size) shots of the armies of Khorne [URL="http://defiantworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/10/model-showcase-khorne-bloodbound-age-of.html"]here[/URL] and pictures of the larger models from the set [URL="http://defiantworkshop.blogspot.com/2015/10/model-showcase-khorne-bloodbound-age-of_19.html"]here.[/URL] Not sure why the pics are so small, but you can see the full sized ones in the links above. Without further ado:

This is a "tagalong" kit I did with the Khorne baddies for the same client, the Exalted Deathbringer:

Last one for the time being....

Finished another round of Stormcasts (Retributors and Judicators) for the same client, not much new under this particular sun, but still fun to do nonetheless:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12