BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kicking Nagahs in the pills.....

How do?

He's big, he's bad, he's dead 'ard, and lordy, I'm not sure how to stop him!

As with the title - this thread is about how to effectively knack, chin, bray and hoof Nagash back into his grave.

Obvious ones first, which is great if you're Empire, Stunties or Ogres, and not so much if you're anyone else at all in the history of the Old World ever.....Cannons, and lots of them. To the face. Over and over and over again until he starts crying. And then some more just for good measure.

Anyone else got cunning plans up their sleeves to putting the kibosh on Nagash?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

In my local GW a mounted Bret. Lord took him down in cc..
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Daemon-Prince

4 Boltthrowers + Alith Anar and 13 shadow warriors take him out nicely........(On turn one if you go first and get lucky XD)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

I've a game coming up where I plan to blend him down with some spellweaver enhanced Wildwood Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorapat View Post
    I've a game coming up where I plan to blend him down with some spellweaver enhanced Wildwood Rangers.
    It might be tricky to get the combat you need, as a single model he's fairly mobile. You'd need a ton of bow shots to bring him down though so I'm not sure what might work. Weirdly, maybe Lore of Metal might not be a bad one to deal with him.

I'm hoping to get a game against him in the next month. I think with my Empire it may not be too bad - Cannons + Light Council, if I do some dirty tailoring. With my Beastmen though..... Wow, he'll be tough! Double Miasma + Purple Sun is a huge amount of magic to try and get off and probably impractical. Amber spear won't do it fast enough and he'll murderise most things I can get in to him! It's a tricky one.

As a pragmatic son of Bretonnia myself, I was thinking 2-3 Trebuchets backed up by a Heroic Killing Blow lord.

Great cannons and cannons in large numbers might also be a winning strategy.
    Wargaming Project Log: http://andygomez.wordpress.com/
    Check out my brother's novel on Amazon: Out From the Chasm by Keenan Cross

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMcNicol View Post
    As a pragmatic son of Bretonnia myself, I was thinking 2-3 Trebuchets backed up by a Heroic Killing Blow lord.

Great cannons and cannons in large numbers might also be a winning strategy.
    The HKB Lord is always a goer!

Daemon-Prince

Is it bad i am now ROOTING for Nagash to kill all the $(#@ing Humans and dwarfs?
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    Is it bad i am now ROOTING for Nagash to kill all the $(#@ing Humans and dwarfs?
    Yes it is.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Well, i found a skaven warlord with fellblade managed to take him out a few times... i thought he would have learnt the first time. Failing that, warp lightning and lots of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast