BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default Hello from Middlesbrough!

Just popping in to say hello, I've been meaning to join up for a while now. I don't post a lot, but I'll look forward to browsing the forums and seeing what's going on here. If it's OK with the Mod's, I'll pop up some info about our wargames show as well, taking place in November.

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard

What do you play?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Hello and welcome aboard

What do you play?
    Thanks for the reply, not a lot is the best answer, never any spare time for actually playing any games! Dave's been gaming since the 70's but only manages a couple of games per year these days, usually historical with homebrew rules. I enjoy the painting side more myself.

Occuli Imperator

I know what you mean, I enjoy the collecting side, though my mountain of grey plastic really reminds me I should do more of the painting side of things :S
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I know what you mean, I enjoy the collecting side, though my mountain of grey plastic really reminds me I should do more of the painting side of things :S

I've got loads of mini dioramas I'd like to get done, but just struggle to find time to get started on them. Work's always 80-90 per week though, so by the time I've ate/slept/seen the kids there's not a lot left! To be fair though, the dio's look a lot better in my head than they ever will in reality, so maybe they're better off being in my imagination for now...

Chapter-Master

Hello,

come to the oubliette
    Enjoy our tangents

Mini dioramas sound awesome.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks for the welcome!