BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nah, I'm good. If discussion of BoLS moderation isn't allowed, though, then why is it allowed for other websites? If you're going to remove comments to "keep it on topic" (funny for an "Off Topic" forum thread), then why not remove ones regarding who's been banned from Warseer and why, given that such posts have nothing to do with Warseer being down, which is the announced topic of the thread?

Because those posts aren't pointing out areas where BoLS itself could improve?
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Have to admit, I'm a bit miffed at all kinds of comments being removed and the last comment being shuffled to a thread it makes no sense in. It's even more amusing given the context of people bashing Warseer mods for their actions and bragging about number of bans they've achieved. Like someone decided to say, "Here, let's demonstrate for you how that works!"

Only they stopped short of bans... for now. I'd perhaps be concerned about a ban, but eh, if someone wants to censor valid conversation, I can't feel too bad about being unable to comment in that environment for a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Only they stopped short of bans... for now. I'd perhaps be concerned about a ban, but eh, if someone wants to censor valid conversation, I can't feel too bad about being unable to comment in that environment for a short time.
    My two Disqus accounts are still banned six months on, so I'm guessing they're perma-banning. The two threads I made in the area where you ask Admins about it have been quietly deleted a few times now.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

On the topic of actual "clickbait," the Deadpool movie guys had a fun stab at it with this headline and caption on Facebook:

"He Thought He Was Going in For a Standard Medical Procedure. What Happened Next Will Terrify You…
    Be warned. You CANNOT unsee this!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12