BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Rapier Quad Mortar, Pintle Weapon Set and Transfers - FW pre-orders.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SPACE_MARINE_RAPIER_QUAD_MORTAR.html]Quad Mortar first. £30.00[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    The Rapier Armoured Carrier is an ancient device, one of many such technological relics of the dawning days of Mankind’s stellar empire. It is a bulky, armoured track unit, which mounts a powerful antomantic reactor and is capable of carrying weapons heavier than even a Space Marine could easily manage. The long-range firepower of the quad mortar, one of the Rapiers many weapon options, is used to suppress enemy troops and even crack through their armoured bunkers.

The Space Marine Rapier Quad Mortar can be taken as part of a Legiones Astartes army in Horus Heresy games, for which rules can be found in the Legiones Astartes Crusade Army List. It can also be used in Space Marine Armies in standard games of Warhammer 40,000.

Rules for using this unit in Space Marine Armies can be found HERE.

This complete, multi-part resin kit is supplied with two Space Marine crew in MkIV ‘Maximus’ Armour.

This kit is available to pre-order today for despatch from Friday 14th August
    Rules for 40k use as well. Or just use it as a non-pain-in-the-bum-to-put-together Thunderfire cannon?

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SPACE_MARINE_PINTLE_WEAPONS_SET.html]Pintel Mounted Goodness - £10.00[/url]

Kit comes with enough pintles and gunner arms to equip all the dakka.

Also, there's Iron Warrior and Titan Transfers.
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 08-07-2015 at 06:34 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Pintle-mounted heavy flamers make my Repressor sad.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Rules for 40k use as well. Or just use it as a non-pain-in-the-bum-to-put-together Thunderfire cannon?
    What with that two pack of Techmarine's that's coming soon (seen at the last FW Open Day) I can see them selling a lot of these to be used as Thunderfire Cannons. I know I'll get some for that purpose.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I want one...or three...look amazing

Battle-Brother
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I hope that the pintle weapons become standard options for both Space Marine and CSM one day.

If by "standard" you mean "right there in the Codex, no need to lug around an Imperial Armour book as well" then I imagine they won't.

After all, FW have sold a multi-melta razorback for at least the last decade, and that still hasn't found its way into the Codex entry for the Razorback.

Chapter-Master

It was in the codex first, Forge World made the model for it. I converted my own for 3rd edition.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    Pintle-mounted heavy flamers make my Repressor sad.
    But it shouldn't. The Repressor may be dead/ out of production; but Rejoice! Forge World has given us a alternative, well kinda. A bit of card and you got one Repressor out of this kit. I wonder if you could special order/ replace the one hatch with the weapons mount one....