BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Smile Black Library Open

Just to let everyone know that the British BL site is reopen with new features and products.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Veteran-Sergeant

Awesomeness.

You can never get enough 40k stuff lol.
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Veteran-Sergeant

Has anyone else been spending an increasing amount on 40k literature? My book spending is almost approaching plastic crack levels and has certainly overtaken the amount I spend on metal pieces!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by ggg View Post
    Has anyone else been spending an increasing amount on 40k literature? My book spending is almost approaching plastic crack levels and has certainly overtaken the amount I spend on metal pieces!
    I've spent far more money on books than I have on mini's. Not 40k books, mind you, but books in general.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Veteran-Sergeant

Recently had to pick up a work related practitioner's text - £335 for 2 vols. I wonder if the entire horus heresy collection will eventually cost me that much?

Abbess Sanctorum

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I've spent far more money on books than I have on mini's. Not 40k books, mind you, but books in general.
    Same here. My expenditures on Battletech, 40k, and general sci-fi and fantasy books dwarf what I spend on minis.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Librarian

Godd to see the BL has reopened their gates for good...

I can“t wait for Prospero Burns!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

Battle-Brother

Yay, finally. I like how they've been using twitter and that to keep people up to date but I've really missed the website.

More importantly though the first of the print on demand stuff is avaialble from them now that they have a site. The free shipping at the moment was also a nice bonus in preventing the price from getting too rediculous (still more than I would pay for pretty much any other book but I've wanted to get a hold of Space Marine and the Gothic War stories for so long that I couldn't resist).

Also like some others have said I've been spending so much more on books than models lately as well. It's scary to think that my pile of stripped old models needing repainting is getting so small whereas my pile of unread books (largely Black Library) is increasing dramatically.

Chapter-Master

I tried to order some stuff, but it wouldn't take my debit card. Weird.

Brother-Sergeant

Mmmmmm, not overly impressed, still NO T-SHIRTS.

The last ones I bought were the one with the Imperial Eagle on the front, wow, brilliant T-Shirt, and the Witch Killer T-Shirt.

I really hope they start adding T-Shirts again................

Yours thankfully

Fanboy