BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

if Forge World does indeed end up on the main GW site then you will have one voucher for both
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

One voucher to rule them all?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's... kind of curious. They spent 1.1m pounds, but all they did was convert to the basic infrastructure of the GW store. That does create some unity of theme (sort of) throughout the company (with Black Library still being odd man out), but if you're spending that much already, why aren't you actually meshing the two together? I get having a separate site still, just because the categories need to be a bit different and all. But why isn't the currency change on the FW site? Why can't you use a GW voucher on the FW site? Why aren't you allowed to order FW and have it delivered to the local store (which isn't just convenient, but also helps show that the local manager is doing a good job of keeping people interested in spending money with GW)? But perhaps this is just Stage 1. If not, the annual report seems a bit misleading, though it was technically accurate.

On the plus side, it's actually a cleaner interface, easy to find things, and the lower limit on free shipping means I might go ahead and grab Perturabo and something else soon.

That exclusive miniature looks like it's 4:30 on a Friday afternoon and the boss just asked him to stay back late.

Also, those injuries are clearly received earlier in the battle, so shouldn't there be some blood or something?

First-Captain

Astartes clot quickly, it might not have bled too badly. It might just be very deep scar tissue.

I like him, he looks like an ugly son of a ***** that's been fighting on the front lines of a galactic crusade for over 200 years.

His head shape very much reminds me of a Sontaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    My thoughts exactly.
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

That Dark Eldar tab is depressing

Always has been. Especially before it got bumped up from one model to three.

The Tomb Kings page, now... that really makes me feel nostalgic for a past that never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Houghten View Post
    So his answer to everything involves grenades, and a full-on charge? Right then.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast