BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yarp.

Though re-watching Season 5 of Clone Wars. Man that gets brutal.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Brenlak View Post
    I had a couple friends, both of which saw original Star Wars in Theaters both thought Clone Wars was the dumbest looking show ever. Until Ventress ran a trooper through with her lightsabre
    "Oh my god, isn't this a kids show?"
    There is a deleted scene that is even better:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

Oh wow, that's BRUTAL!

(Late back to the discussion because I took some time off from work and the Internet.)

A normal mama bear also isn't smart enough to realize her actions would likely get her and her child murdered, and possibly a lot more of her people. Wookies aren't animals. They're pretty smart.

It was funny when I reminded my friend that we know by the time of the movies all the Jedi except Kenobi and Yoda are dead, so that means we know Kanan and Ezra will die at some point. And Ezra's so young that it's almost certain he'll die before he becomes an adult. The only way around that is to suggest more Jedi could have escaped the slaughter (possibly by doing like Obi-Wan did and becoming as much of a non-Jedi as possible).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123