BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

As written, I don't think Poe burns the focus token he has to use his ability. So basically he gets double focus.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I guess.

I can see Epsilon Leader being a popular one, especially for TIW Swarms.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

I think Blue Ace's 1-turn boost actions will be quite popular. He's going to be really squirrelly to nail down.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Wow so much for the no pictures...

Well, at least we know it's definitely not a hoax now. No one's going to put that much effort in, and make it look that perfect.

There's a little bit of new to see there, but not much that we didn't already suspect. Hey, at least it's not like the one picture of Luke that was stripped off most of the Internet within hours of posting (because it was a potential movie spoiler).

Tallon Roll.

Sounds like a Chinese Delicacy, is in fact a really saucy manoeuvre. Really hope it's generally a 'red' manoeuvre though, as otherwise it's pretty much just a better move than a K-Turn.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Well I guess I should watch Disneys Rebels now. Watched the first episode, was not impressed at their portrayal of Wookies...

Quote Originally Posted by Brenlak View Post
    Well I guess I should watch Disneys Rebels now. Watched the first episode, was not impressed at their portrayal of Wookies...
    Eh, the Wookies were a bit off, but the show does actually get to be pretty good. They do kill a surprising number of Stormtroopers for a "family-friendly" show.

The Inquisitor's a pretty fun character. Slightly "over the top," but in a fun way.

Veteran-Sergeant

I had a couple friends, both of which saw original Star Wars in Theaters both thought Clone Wars was the dumbest looking show ever. Until Ventress ran a trooper through with her lightsabre
    "Oh my god, isn't this a kids show?"
    Yes and so was He-Man and She-Ra and Thundercats and we turned out fine. Not everything needs to be dumbed down to the point of rectangle pants or teaching children just enough Spanish to speak to their maid.

Yes for me it was the Wookies, or more so the Wookie Mama. We have tons of Bears up here and rule number one: Don't mess with them!!! So when the troopers were like "go along peaceful or we will hurt your baby" the wookie did exactly like a mama bear would do when you threaten it's cub and complied begrudginly.

Oh no wait... The Bear WOULD HAVE TORN HIS F*ING ARMS OFF!!!!

I loved that part, because it showed that a Wookie isn't a bear. She's so worried about anyone harming her child she complies even though she knows she could tear through those troopers in a mad Wookie rage! She reacted how a lot of parents would in that situation, the possibility of a child being harmed was enough to pacify her, I think that was the best bit of Wookie characterisation we've seen in ages, better than the raging giant warrior thing anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast