BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Age of Sigmar Products 8-29-2015

Another week of Age of Sigmar

via a reader on [URL="http://feeds.feedburner.com/faeit212"]Faeit[/URL] 8-21-2015
    White Dwarf 83
    Cover text:
    "The Hammer of Sigmar
    Wielding Ghal Maraz itself, the Celestant-Prime strikes like a comet!"

Celestant Prime
    "With Angelic Wings he wields Ghal Maraz and floats above the large round base on a spiral of astral air. His wings are in a starburst pattern. Very nice and highly detailed model. from the other pictures it seems that his height matches that of the new Bloodthirster. The Celestant-Prime isn't Sigmar, He's the first Stormcast Eternal created and he's a special character (rules say you can only include 1)."

Citadel Airbrush Colors
    51 new airbrush colors

Teaser
    "Death from the skies, A new Tome of Battle, Raise Shields."

via [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion&p=233031&viewfull=1#post233031"]Scanner[/URL] 8-22-2015

"YESSS!!!! The rules. The model is as big as Nagash, and standing on a celestrial fulgrim that looks more like the top of a Numinous Occulum. He is wielding the Ghal Maraz in his right hand, with wings fashioned after the prosecutor models, but bigger. One picture shows him towering over the Glottkin model."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (83).jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	167.2 KB 
ID:	15499
    Celestant Prime

Move: 12"

Wounds: 8

Save: 3+

Bravery: 10

Celestant Prime can Fly

Missile Weapons
    The Cometstrike Sceptre: Ghal Maraz: Range 24″ (see below rules)
    Melee Weapons
    Ghal Maraz: Range 2″ Attacks 2 Hit 3+ Wound 2+ Rend -3 Damage 3

Special Rules

The Commetstrike Sceptre
    - Calls down a comet from the heavens. During the shooting phase pick a point on the board within 24″ and roll a die. Any unit within the die’s range of the designated point takes d3 mortal wounds.

Retribution From On High - The Celestant Prime does not start the battle on the table. Instead he is in the Celestial Realm drawing additional power into Ghal Maraz. Each round decide whether or not he will enter the battlefield during the movement phase. For each round he stays in the Celestial Realm, he gains 2 additional attacks with Ghal Maraz (added to the weapon's stats).

When he comes on, place the model outside of 9″ from enemy models anywhere on the board. That is his move for the turn. Enemy models within 12″ lose 2 bravery until the next hero phase.

Orrery of Celestial Fates - Mystical energies that swirl around his feet, grant him insights and aid in battle. Once per turn, you may change one die roll of your choice for the Celestant Prime before modifiers.
    via Spikeybits forum's [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion&p=233042#post233042"]Scanner[/URL] 8-23-2015

Hallelujah! Sigmar's Celestant Prime is Spotted!

Name:	angel death.jpg 
Views:	1166 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	15509Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (81) - Copy.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	15510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (82).jpg 
Views:	759 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	15511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (84).jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	232.0 KB 
ID:	15512
    via [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion/page7"]Scanner[/URL] 8-24-2015

Name:	wd83-products.jpg 
Views:	1148 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	15513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wd83-teaser.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	15514

Celestant-Prime $80
    Citadel Air (per Pot) $4.50
    Via[URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion/page8"] Scanner[/URL]

New Releases this week:
    Prosecutors box, three models- 46 €

Knight Azyros (clampack)- 33 €

Knight Venator (clampack) - 33 €

Stormcast Eternals Upgrade Sprues- 9 €

Battletome Stormcast Eternals (New Rules) - 46 €
    Last edited by Kesher; 08-31-2015 at 08:29 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Citadel Airbrush Colors
    51 new airbrush colors
    looks like vallejo has met their match! /s

Chapter-Master

Cool and unexpected, maybe they will switch between the two forces for a while until they both get full ranges...

death from the skies sounnds like a full kit for Prosecutors, so i guess this named character is like a herald to lead them.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I'm intrigued.

Been sort-of tempted to get some Eternals....perhaps this will see me commit?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Eh... not really that interested (I just find the Stormcast aesthetic to be boring, too over-the-top IMO, though that *is* just my opinion), and even less so since the guy is supposedly using Ghal Maraz and not Sigmar. If Sigmar had to work so hard to get back the hammer he, a god, lost to trickery when he was afraid to face Archaon toe-to-toe, why would he hand it off to someone who is a good bit less powerful than he is? Why would he ever let it out of his sight again?

The teasers sound like they're finally getting the winged guys into a box of their own.

Another Battle Tome, though... I'm sorry, but at this point, it's getting silly. Within two months of release they'll have a pair of $74 books, a $33 book, and likely another book at $33 (or more)? I know they aren't "needed" (unless you want to have interesting scenarios and all), but geez, that's rushing them out faster than End Times, and that series already pushed wallets hard. I think they might find a lot of copies stuck on the shelf because people can't afford them right now, and then later when people can the hype will be gone and the opportunity to make sales lost. Also, they either have a LOT of books in the pipeline (which seems kind of odd... I know there's probably two more Realmgate Wars books left, but having a ton of books for AoS seems contrary to how it was being marketed), or they're shooting out too much of their load early, which could leave AoS getting a bad lull period. Would have been better to space stuff out.

Have to wonder what another tome would even be for, though?

Fly Lord

via [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion&p=233031&viewfull=1#post233031"]Scanner[/URL] 8-22-2015

"YESSS!!!! The rules. The model is as big as Nagash, and standing on a celestrial fulgrim that looks more like the top of a Numinous Occulum. He is wielding the Ghal Maraz in his right hand, with wings fashioned after the prosecutor models, but bigger. One picture shows him towering over the Glottkin model."

Name:	unnamed (83).jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	167.2 KB 
ID:	15499
    So a quick summary:

Celestant Prime

Move: 12"

Wounds: 8

Save: 3+

Bravery: 10

Celestant Prime can Fly

Missile Weapons
    The Cometstrike Sceptre: Ghal Maraz: Range 24″ (see below rules)
    Melee Weapons
    Ghal Maraz: Range 2″ Attacks 2 Hit 3+ Wound 2+ Rend -3 Damage 3

Special Rules

The Commetstrike Sceptre
    - Calls down a comet from the heavens. During the shooting phase pick a point on the board within 24″ and roll a die. Any unit within the die’s range of the designated point takes d3 mortal wounds.

Retribution From On High - The Celestant Prime does not start the battle on the table. Instead he is in the Celestial Realm drawing additional power into Ghal Maraz. Each round decide whether or not he will enter the battlefield during the movement phase. For each round he stays in the Celestial Realm, he gains 2 additional attacks with Ghal Maraz (added to the weapon's stats).

When he comes on, place the model outside of 9″ from enemy models anywhere on the board. That is his move for the turn. Enemy models within 12″ lose 2 bravery until the next hero phase.

Orrery of Celestial Fates - Mystical energies that swirl around his feet, grant him insights and aid in battle. Once per turn, you may change one die roll of your choice for the Celestant Prime before modifiers.
    Last edited by Bigred; 08-22-2015 at 09:58 PM.

I am SO READY FOR THIS.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Fly Lord

via Spikeybits forum's [URL="http://forum.spikeybits.com/showthread.php?20765-Age-of-Sigmar-Warhammer-Fantasy-9th-Rumors-Explosion&p=233042#post233042"]Scanner[/URL] 8-23-2015

Hallelujah! Sigmar's Celestant Prime is Spotted!

Name:	angel death.jpg 
Views:	1166 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	15509Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (81) - Copy.jpg 
Views:	886 
Size:	206.3 KB 
ID:	15510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (82).jpg 
Views:	759 
Size:	225.6 KB 
ID:	15511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed (84).jpg 
Views:	483 
Size:	232.0 KB 
ID:	15512

Chapter-Master

Very crazy and over the top, I love it. I especially like how his cloak turns into that weird swirly thing - very appealing to me.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

*throws money at screen*
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast