BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks

I do have a couple of clean ups that I have to make to this that we have found in playtesting.

The command roll in the beginning should be made for every war scroll. Right now it omits heroes by its wording which was not the intent.

Need to clarify facings in tight formation. If an enemy is on your flank they get +1, and in the rear +2 and in tight formation you must face in the same direction. Adding a facing action in the movement phase which lets a unit in tight formation change its facing (if you are engaged on two sides this means you'll still be giving up a flank or a rear)

Going to loose formation would let you face whatever direction you want with your models but you'd lose the bravery bump.

Adding a spear / pike bonus in tight formation will grant +1 damage if charged in the front that turn. (spears set to receive charge)

The guy named Auticus likes roman historicals? Colour me surprised
    Shocking right!

Cleaned up Command score to mean Bravery score.

Command Phase is roll a D10 for every warscroll

Clarify Battle Formation

Spears and Pikes do +1 damage when charged in the front that turn if in Battle Formation

Heroes give their unit that they are in their Bravery score

If in Battle Formation, fall back -1"

Shield bonuses cannot be used for attacks from behind

File updated.

Whoops forgot about the part where shooting twice in a round, the second round of shots you need 6s to hit. Updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12