Is it 2005? I was saying and boasting how GW was going to be done that the LotR bubble has burst and their price increases will bankrupt them blah blah blah. Boy do I have egg on my face eh? I was shocked to see GW still run the way they do even now. Finally in 2016 GW is changing ever so slowly. I was wrong then, a lot of you are wrong now.

We don't know what we are talking about. If we did we would be owning companies like GW, Apple or Samsung if we were so smart. We are all idiots. Well most of us are. We don't have a clue what we say. GW was tanking in 2005. GW was tanking before that when I started GW. GW is tanking now in 2016.

I guess throw enough dung against the wall it will eventually stick.

GW is not going anywhere. They may change, but they will still be around.

Now let's get back on topic. I am starting to gain interest now. Finally the sigmarines are not in the limelight now. There is a book that I find "worth" to buy. There is great starter sets out now. So interest is finally starting for at least me. Will that translate into buying? Time will tell. At least the interest is there now.

GW got me interested. I bought the starter box set.
GW go me uninterested so I never bought anything more.
GW got me interested again, but it's now up to GW to get my interest into buying.

Time will tell what happens now.