BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luckiest models

Cool Luckiest models

As the title says, what are you're luckiest or most jammy models you have
    I for one have a guardsman that survived everything a landraider threw at him, got hit with that Space wolf hammer-thingy and lived and took down a terminator in combat. . .
    I also have an executioner with 2 plasma cannons on it's side that seems to hit with at least 4/5 shots..
    So far it has claimed over a hundred space marines, 50 tau 20ish orcs.. and probably 50-ish eldar (I take in it practically every list)

My farseer with Howling Banshees. They have never been wiped out or routed, and have taken down targets like Abbadon with terminators and Ork warlord with meganob retinue, in one notable case taking down Abaddon and 10 terminators in two rounds fo combat without losing a single banshee. Neither my opponent nor myself could beieve it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

Well id say it would be my Cannoness (aka flying nun of doom).
    In one battle alone she accounted for a bloodthirster, 5 possessed, 15 orks, a battlewagon, and a chaos sorcorer. She has only gone on to many victories since and accounted for more destruction.

Or a single SoB troop who for 4 turns was the surviving member of her squad to withstand a barrage of Ork Lootas, a skullcrusher and 20 shooters.

Chaplain

My Catachan Commander got his command squad wiped out in 2 turns by a carnifex that was tooled up for close combat. Then he went on to survive 2 more rounds with it. He died in the end....but he put 2-3 wounds on it.

while 4th edition was around, i had a SM scout squad which was wiped out turn one by a stormtrooper squad except for their heavy bolter. this heroic scout mannaged to pass all his' last man standing' rolls, kill my opponent's entire command squad, and survive for the rest of the game.

i had a seargeant on the enemy side survive a land raider crusader that had moved at combat speed, a 7ish stern guard squad useing vengence rounds, a rihno in a single round of shooting and of course it was annilation so that really didn't do me any good
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Chaplain

Well I've had two of these actually:

Number ONE.
    First Apocalypse game in my country. One Terminator Librarian named Infernus stared at three thousand points of guardsmen, loaded up with Leman Russes, Meltaguns, Plasmaguns and lascannons. Safe to say he was a prime target. He survived the game. Every turn, fifty odd lasguns shot at me, bolstered by high strength AP1 goodness. "5+ Invulnerable. You get this and I'll go crazy." "Time to go crazy!"

Number TWO.
    Enter Captain Cato Sicarius. The challenger: twenty Dire Avengers. Bladestorm. 40 Shots. 36 Hit. 33 Wound. 33 Armour and Feel No Pain saves. Oorah!
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

Librarian

My "Iron Hand" Straken model. One time his whole command squad was wiped out vs. Tau, and he was left out in the open. So I ran him towards the ruin where my opponent's objective was, all the while he was getting hammered by pulse rifle shots. Finally my opponent shot the rail gun at him - hit, wounded. I rolled for my refractor field save - 5. The Tau guy couldn't believe it. Straken went on to totally clear out that objective, getting me a win.

I was playing DA vs. a Tyranid army (previous codex) and Belial and his squand of 3x TH termies, 1 LC and 1 powerfist were flanked and charged on turn 2 by genestealers led by an Alpha, survived all but one of the +5 saves (it was a TH that went down).

Turn 3 and a second wave of genestealers arrived on the other flank and joined in with the fun. Belial woke up and took down 3 of the stealers after surving the majority of the stealers' attacks. My LC termie went on and killed a stealer per attack! and I think the power fist was taken down but the remaining TH did some damage.

the next round managed to kill off the remaining stealers and Alpha loosing the TH in the process only then to be killed by a Carni who decided to join in too!

I lost fine but I was really happy to see some stealers bounce off my squad!

Chapter-Master

asurmen in my old eldar army he went with 5 avengers(no exarch) fleeted up to a fex and assaulted, 5 dead avengers 1 dead fex!!!! :P

other best moment was my furiso dread wiping out 2 tac squads and a dread (and much much more)

If space hulks allowed
    missionII the one where youve got to block the exit or kill all the stelers
    killed all the stealers and had NO dead marines! (fire lanes FTW) and mr. assault cannon killed about 30!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast