BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Age of Sigmar Products 9-12-2015

via Games Workshop / [URL="http://www.blacklibrary.com/all-products/battletome-stormcast-eternals-mob-tab.html"]Black Library[/URL] 9-5-2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0653.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	164.6 KB 
ID:	15680

Via Faeit 9-8-2015

Hey, the only releases next week are the ones you reported already
    (Haraldor/Vexillor).

The hints for the week after are: Slaughter, Blood, Skulls and...Cogs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original86ynjxvqfi.jpg 
Views:	883 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	15678   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-05 at 11.33.07 PM.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	15679  
    Last edited by Kesher; 09-08-2015 at 09:04 AM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Pretty nice.

And I think that rounds out the Stormcast?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

yep, I'm guessing they'll go back to Khorne Bloodbound and finish off that range next.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chaplain

In that pic the musician looks like he is looking through his instrument.

That aside I think there was a rumor article pointing towards one more warscroll for the Eternals. Guess we'll know when the battletome is out.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    yep, I'm guessing they'll go back to Khorne Bloodbound and finish off that range next.
    Looking forward to that. There have been some great looking Khorne minis in the various sources I would like to see up close.

I have the English War scrolls for the Heraldor and the Vexillor, though not ridiculous the abilities are pretty cheeky.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Guess that is the last of the Stormcast range then. Enjoyed the releases but felt they should of squeezed it into a smaller timeframe personally, the clampack weeks really slowed things down. I'm excited to see what they'll do after the last of the khorne releases too, hopefully Sylvaneth or duradin fyreslayers get something.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I'm sure there is still one more unit, I can only count 17/18 War Scrolls.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

It seems like you can have multiple Stormcast formations that "count as" deployed for army numbers but deploy right up in charge range on turn one. Pretty much your entire army can just sit on the side and pop in and charge on turn 1. Even Space Marine Drop Pods have a limiting factor, but the only limit here is how well your dice roll. Even if you're not able to charge on the first turn, you're right there for the second turn, and any kind of shooty army is just out of luck. If you're facing a shooty army, you can just keep your guys off the table, opt not to go first, and let your opponent sit there doing nothing their first turn, then on your first turn you drop in right up on his lines and get some charges in.

Those abilities might be cinematic, but it's strange to see the first faction for the game already ignoring some of the limiting rules and being a bit over the top. I think by the time there's five or six actual new factions, even Warmachine will be gasping at how over the top everything is.

My read on this is that the Eternals are the elite of the elite and probably almost always outnumbered.

So, yea, they are going to have some interesting abilities.

One of which being, that if you are playing against them, you are not necessarily going to know where to position your best unit in the game.

I think that is cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast