So it what is either a fit of pure brilliance or madness I've come up with how to make a next to unstoppably brave skaven army, downside it's a single unit, I'm calling this army the clanrat bum rush of death, the idea came to me when I was watching a video on YouTube by a guy called arch warhammer in his empire playthrough of modded total war kingdoms (specifically the rage of the dark gods mod which I hope warhammer total war proper is better then) but I had a idea while watching it, so in AOS your general can be any model (I.e a clanrat claw leader) and can use inspiring presence on any unit within 12 (which means if the general is a unit champion it should be able to inspiring presence the unit it's in) so basically my plan is to match the enemy army in wound/model count with a single really big unit of clanrats that constantly gets inspiring presenced by its claw leader meaning they don't take any notice of incoming fire and just charge straight into combat in a giant wave, I recon it's a idea that warrants testing and could do semi well