BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

yeah, but you would still want two big deep striking beasties!

Brother-Sergeant

You really shouldnt assume that your opponent will target your trygons with everything they have. Personally I would target your zoans first as they will take a while to get to me with no pod.

Prime and warriors, are way to easy to take down, so a clever enemy will happily divert some fire to taking them out before they reach them. All it would take is a single ordanance shot or two to rip them all to shreads.

I think by turn two long ranged fire would have already taken a tole on your force, by the time your trygons arrive they shouldnt provide too much of a problem with the rest of the army thinned down.

I think that if the trygons were almost guaranteed to turn up on turn 2 then this army could really be a ***** to take down. But as their is no hive commander your trygons stand a good chance of not turning up until turn 3 possibly 4 if your very unlucky. In which case 3 turns of shooting against that force would most likely have seen the death of your zoans and warriors. Leaving your gaunts for easy pickings.

Of course as you can see I've wrote this as if im talking about you facing a shooty army like guard, tau or marines.

If you like I'd could post a list which would show you what I think you would highly struggle against.

Enjoy the gaming

Stoo out

First-Captain

go ahead and post a list pls, and oh just cuse one acts like i DS trygons, dsnt mean I do, I know enough about target prio

Brother-Sergeant

Lol ok mate only posting my views, dont have to take offense by any of it. Sorry for assuming you deepstriked I promise never to assume that again lol

First-Captain

lol sorry, didint mean to pass on offnse u can assume all you want and i appreciate your views Just I think of target prio as harder with them on the board making my army better

Brother-Sergeant

I will just chip in that i love the hormagaunt set up. I use one squad of 20 with everything, and my tyrant lets them outflank. I slaughtered 2 tactical squads (one with a captain!) in my last game.
    I preach 4 things. The Gospel of Jesus Christ, The importance of good dental hygiene, the evils of COMIC SANS and the superiority of Mac over PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12