BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    First-Captain

You build your kits and then you buy the bricks you want (or spare kits) for MOCs! And never the twain shall meet.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Skrewdriver?
    Skrewdriver is definitely not metal

on the OG Topic:

for the longest time I was telling myself I would break into this and split a box with someone but totally never did, maybe after holidays

Heck, right now, I'd like for local folks to just be interested in 40K again... It's like AoS took the wind out of all the GW sales.

Not saying it's like that everywhere, just locally things took a serious nosedive on the GW front. The complaints I hear are valid, but I would have expected more people to take the attitude of, "I sank a lot of money into these games, I'm going to keep playing them."

Brother-Sergeant

Anyone find it odd that there was more action on this board discussing LEGO than there was discussing Warhammer? Well, AOS. I have a feeling that a thread about older WH systems might actually get more convo.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Tony View Post
    Anyone find it odd that there was more action on this board discussing LEGO than there was discussing Warhammer? Well, AOS. I have a feeling that a thread about older WH systems might actually get more convo.
    I find it very "telling" but not particularly odd or surprising.

Chapter-Master

Come the Oubliette

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    Heck, right now, I'd like for local folks to just be interested in 40K again... It's like AoS took the wind out of all the GW sales.
    Really?

Over at Dakka Dakka they are falling all over themselves telling everyone how sales have tanked.

BTW... waiting for my third AoS order and planning my fourth.

But then, Dakkadakka is the cesspit of the war gaming inter webs. Full of pointlessly angry neckbeards, proclaiming their hatred of all things GW from the safety of Mother's House.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    But then, Dakkadakka is the cesspit of the war gaming inter webs. Full of pointlessly angry neckbeards, proclaiming their hatred of all things GW from the safety of Mother's House.
    Graaah. I've got accounts on BoLS, Dakka, B&C and Warseer, and the most significant difference is BoLS's unwarranted superiority complex.

I've been on Warseer, Dakka and BoLS.

Dakkadakka is toxic. Like a new release, perhaps you've pointed out someone is provably talking bollocks? Prepare for the dogpiling circlespank calling you an apologist white knight stooge.... If you're not cracking one off to your latest senseless conspiracy theory, you're the enemy.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast