Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
Nø Ï dön't thïnk IKEA is qüite for më
Ha! Awesome.

I actually run a TV game board for rpgs so I can offer insight. Use real glass. Just tell a glazier people will be leaning on it and they should size its thickness for u. There were good reasons not to use plexi or acrylic but ill be damned if I can member why. The size I have on the larger version is aboot 42" wide. I can lean across it with my arms on the middle of the glass and it doesn't budge or flex.

I can also offer ventilation insight. Hopefully u got a window in there. If so, get a piece of wood or metal approx. 8" wide. And as tall as the window opening. Cut a hole in top and bottom as far from eachother as possible. Pic up a size appropriate fan, the oscillating ones are fine just disable the oscillation. Fasten it to the top hole blowing out of the room and put a hole 1.5 times bigger below. This hole doesn't have to be round, remember to keep as far from the upper hole as u can. May need to mesh it to keep bugs out.
There u go. Cheap ventilation. There are better ways of course, but I doubt this would cost more than 50 bucks.