BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Salamanders Terminators

Here are some terminators to go with the [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=5824"]two Land Raiders[/URL] I posted recently. They were assembled using chapterhouse studios and forge world bits.

From the assembly, I think Chapterhouse does a very good job with their stuff. These bits required a little cutting to make everything fit together, but they worked out very well.

These guys must not have spent much time on Nocturne... their skin's a healthy color!

Librarian

Cool, like the storm shields and chipping armour.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Chaplain

Very nice! I love that you did a more traditional skin tone. I HATE the jet black skin look....it just makes them look unfinished lol. Your flames look great and the lava effect on the shields is good too. I have one bit of constructive advice though. You should paint the sides of your bases. I have seen painting judges knock off points for that. A really dark green, brown, or grey would look good. It just gives them a more "refined" look or something. These guys really do look good though....You need to do a nice pick of them on some terrain....coming out of one of your great land raiders.

Veteran-Sergeant

Awesome.

The shields are definitely the vocal point & it is just excellent work overall.

but...there skin...so light...lol.
    Only in death does duty end...
    Imperial Guard W-8 L-16 D-7 Grey Knights(DH) W-6(1) L-8(5) D-3(1) Eldar W-1 L-3 T-1

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Force21 View Post
    but...there skin...so light...lol.
    I really think that the debate about Salamanders skin color is funny- mostly because it is all about GW being inconsistent with their studio paint schemes.

Putting a helmet on Vulkan really didn't help solidify them.