BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Well Fireblade is simply an upgrade to Tau firewarriors so no surprise. However the drones used to be fast attack.
    yes but my question is will the fireblade go the way of the brrodlord where it became a sergeant but kept its captain statline and powers cause if so ow pain will be had

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    It would be a good reason to replicate [URL="http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/D-Squad"]the best infiltration team in history[/URL]!

Okay, you can stop laughing now.
    Hey! I liked that episode.

The Cadre -Fireblade has been in the Troops section of the GW website since he was first released, Atleast on the swedish page. So thats nothing new.. I did always wonder why a HQ was in the Troops slot on the webstore but GW is GW... The Gundrones are something new in that slot though..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chris*ta View Post
    Hey! I liked that episode.
    I liked it, too. But that was a mission that succeeded despite some of its members (though far better than if a certain Binks was in there).

Quote Originally Posted by Merellin View Post
    The Cadre -Fireblade has been in the Troops section of the GW website since he was first released, Atleast on the swedish page. So thats nothing new.. I did always wonder why a HQ was in the Troops slot on the webstore but GW is GW... The Gundrones are something new in that slot though..
    Indeed. How many times has speculation arisen just because the web team screwed up?

Still, I would be disappointed if the Fireblade turned Broodlord. Sure, it would sell more Fireblades, but why not do that with Chaplains, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    Still, I would be disappointed if the Fireblade turned Broodlord. Sure, it would sell more Fireblades, but why not do that with Chaplains, then?
    Better Tervigoned than Broodlorded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12