BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default GW Author's new writing project on Patreon

Hey guys!

My name's Ben Counter and I'm a freelance writer. I've written a bunch of novels for Games Workshop including the Soul Drinkers and Grey Knights series.

I have a new project that I thought might be of interest to Warhammer fans. It's a dark fantasy novel that I'm writing via Patreon. Patreon is a crowdfunding site to support creative types like writers, artists and musicians. Patrons sign up for a small monthly subscription which help a creator focus on their project, which in my case is the novel entitled Ivory Crown. I'll still write for GW when the opportunities arise but Patreon should help me focus on writing Ivory Crown as well as paying work for GW.

The campaign can be found at patreon.com/BenCounter. Patrons can get not only the book when it's done, but access to short stories and worldbuilding material written exclusively for them. The first updates are about to go up, so check it out - even if you don't want to sign up yourself it helps a lot to spread the word. If you're a fan of what I write and want more of it, becoming a patron is the best way to get more writing out of me on a regular basis.

Many thanks all,

Ben Counter

Chaplain

I enjoyed the GK series. Thanks for that. Good luck.