BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void

Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void is the final installment of the Starcraft II trilogy and is available to pre-order or pre-purchase now for a November 10 release date:

I'm looking forward to this a lot.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

need to play the other two first
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

They are on sale on the Blizzard store if you really want to. They are very good too
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I bought them both like a year ago, never got round to doing more than the first couple of terran missions

Chapter-Master

well I thought I would play some this afternoon, and the updater wouldn't update, kept sticking. so reinstalling to see if that will shift it

Managed to finish Legacy of the Void in between bouts of Fallout 4. Very good, story was fun though the ending was kind of flat. But not a bad flat. Introduced a bunch of new protoss ladies too and actually gave then some agency and personality which was very welcome.

[URL="http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/6/9658790/starcraft-2-dlc-nova-covert-ops"]Blizzard have also announced[/URL] a new SCII campaign coming in the form of DLC over 2016, Nova Covert Ops:

Chapter-Master

I watched that trailer when it was revealed at Blizzcon, watched the whole thing thinking 'surely we aren't finally getting Starcraft Ghost? no. no we are not. the entire thing is basically Blizzard trolling us.

I was a bit disappointed it wasn't Ghost too, but always happy for more Nova.

Chapter-Master

it isn't Ghost, so I don't care, it was a malicious joke and I hate them