BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would have thought the chances of being sucked into a part of warpspace with breathable air would be pretty low, so for guardsmen or orks it wouldn't be any worse than being spaced (i.e. still pretty damn horrific!), they wouldn't survive long enough for daemons to get them. For troops with environmental systems that allow them to survive in a vacuum like Astartes, a grimmer, more 'daemony' fate might well be is store...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen James Hand View Post
    I would have thought the chances of being sucked into a part of warpspace with breathable air would be pretty low, so for guardsmen or orks it wouldn't be any worse than being spaced (i.e. still pretty damn horrific!), they wouldn't survive long enough for daemons to get them. For troops with environmental systems that allow them to survive in a vacuum like Astartes, a grimmer, more 'daemony' fate might well be is store...
    Your body may perish, but the soul lives on, and that's what Daemons love to play with the most...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen James Hand View Post
    Humans can walk through the warp without dying. I don't know that 'breathable air' is actually a concept there, but it is entirely survivable.

Well. Bits of it.

From a purely practical "can not instantly die due to environment" perspectives, at least.

Given it is filled with daemons, it's still a terrible idea.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12