BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Congratulations you won!

Judas Priest! That is annoying.

FLY LORDS protect us! Make the bad banner go away or I will, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! Bring back Pamela at least.

Brother-Sergeant

yes, please for the love of Terra get rid of that damn "congratulations, you won!" ad.

Fly Lord

Thanks you two. BoLS does not allow blinking ads, or non-user initiated audio in any of our advertisers, so this one is not supposed to be here.

We have reported it to the agencies and hopefully they will get it pulled asap. Thanks for your patience. Things like this crop up from time to time.

-bigred
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Smile We All Won!

Thank you very much Big Red! When I awoke from my epileptic fit I was pleased to see that the offending banner was banished to the Eye of Terror!

PS. I am sad you retired your ancient Necromunda Guard models. I am currently painting up hordes of the ancient Spiders for a large apocalypse game. There's over a hundred heavy weapons teams so far. I'll post pics after I've made my obligatory ten posts.

Baconfat

Default Congratulation You Won is Back with a Vengeance!

I have been the 100,000 visitor like 6 times today!

Please make it go away!

Mistress of the Forum

The guys are currently on their way back from Adepticon. Bigred will make the complaint when he gets home and has a chance to see this.
    [CENTER][img]http://kysri.thesweetdreamery.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/eldarplayer.jpg[/img][/CENTER]