BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default International student at the university of western ontario

I am an international student at the university of western ontario. I am doing an undergraduate math degree. I just finished my second year and would like to eventually remain in Canada but am concerned about the recent changes to the program for students. Can anyone explain the changes or at least direct me to some place where I can read up on it?

Chapter-Master

Did you mean to post this here?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Have you tried Google.com?

It has a wealth of information
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by anttan790 View Post
    I am an international student at the university of western ontario. I am doing an undergraduate math degree. I just finished my second year and would like to eventually remain in Canada but am concerned about the recent changes to the program for students. Can anyone explain the changes or at least direct me to some place where I can read up on it?
    It depends on what changes you are referring to. Financial or otherwise? Plus, you are two years into a four year degree. I would assume "remaining in Canada" is a bigger decision than just changes to student programs, unless you plan to be a student for the rest of your life.

The real question is, why do you want to stay in Canada, what do you want to do, do you think you will be able to secure a good paying job in order to support your cost of living? And about a hundred others. So what is your actual question and what do you want to know?