BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default 1850 Footdar list. Halloween Event.

Hello Everyone,

I've been playing around with a few different list ideas lately with all my Eldar and I have really been enjoying my footdar lists. This is the general build, but I'm looking for some more optimization. Now, this is a more friendly list and even though I have lots of Wraith stuff I'm trying not to use a lot of it. This army list is built around My personal Craftworld which is in line with a lot of Bel-Tan ideology. Not to get too deep into it, just that The Aspects are much greater than other craft worlds. So for all general purposes this army isn't going to use many guardians, if any at all. 1; they are still too easily killed at my locals and 2 for fluff reasons I only use them in Apoc games. It is fairly vanilla, but it has done well, for me, so far. I believe in total I have between 76-82 elves starting out on the table. Unless of course I decide to reserve other units besides the swooping hawks. I could easily swap certain units out for wraith Lords, Wraith Guard, or a Wraith Knight, but it has been hard to get games in with them at the local level. C&C Welcome.

CAD:

HQ:
    Eldrad XXX
    Farseer XXX

Troops:
    Rangers x5 XX
    Rangers x5 XX

Elite:
    Striking Scorpions x7 159
    Exarch
    Scorpion Claw

Fast:
    Warp Spiders x7 163
    Exarch
    Power Blades

Swooping Hawks x6 106
    Exarch

Aspect Shrine BS +1

Fire Dragon x10 245
    Exarch
    Fire Pike

Dark Reapers x5 180
    Exarch
    Star Shot Missile x5

Dark Reapers x5 180
    Exarch
    Star Shot Missile x5

Dire Avenger Shrine

Dire Avenger x30 400
    Exarch

Total Points: 1848
    Total Boots: 82
    -insert epic signature-

Chaplain

Love the Reapers - they slaughter bike marines (Heavy 2 S5 AP3 no jink) like there's no tomorrow, and you can even use 'em as anti-air if you get desperate.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bubonicus View Post
    Love the Reapers - they slaughter bike marines (Heavy 2 S5 AP3 no jink) like there's no tomorrow, and you can even use 'em as anti-air if you get desperate.
    The Reapers have done a lot of work for me. Jetbikes, marine bikes, speeders, even wave serpents and flying MCs.
    -insert epic signature-