BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

sadly no, I think escape hatch mutes the Repel the Enemy rule

Since the Necron Codex came out fortifications except Aegis and Pad are now dead in our area

With Gauss glancing buildings on a 6 and the resulting damage to the occupants (buildings collapse) makes them useless

I am running at least one vengeance battery (battlecannon.) in every CSM list I run. 85 pts for an av14 battlecannon. counts as impassable terrain and auto fires at closest enemy. I hide a helbrute with twin linked las behind it. It only has BS2 but with the pie plate I've found that it doesn't matter much. My lists atm for CSM uses a Chaos Knight Paladin and two Vengeance batteries so that I'm putting out four Battlecannon blasts per turn. My opponents are in a quandry regarding target priority, especially with Obliterators and deep striking Helbrutes (Yay Mayhem pack!) Doesn't say how many HP's they should have but its a medium building so the books say 4. (I've been running them as 3 HP buildings.) Definitely my favourite fortidfications as you can get two in the same slot and these can be placed anywhere in your deployment, they will never change sides and you can place them within 3' of objectives to claim them for your army. Love 'em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12