BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Default patzgcruz - Blood Angels Storm Raven Tutorial

CRUX pattern Blood Angels Storm Raven

As requested by some members, I decided to replicate the Storm Raven conversion that I made last week and do a step by step process to help out people who want to create their own Storm Raven conversion using my idea. I mainly used the IG Valkyrie and Weapon bits of the Space Marine Whirlwind to create this Blood Angels unique transport.

My main goal was to create the Storm Raven with as little use of plastic card as possible, and to use a minimum amount of boxed kits to kit bash. With these two boxes, the whirlwind retailing for $40 and the IG Valkyrie retailing for $58, I was able to keep the starting cost below $100. An added bonus of using the parts of the Whirlwind is you get a complete Rhino kit to either add to your army or use as a trade tool with your friends.

Here are the tools that I used. First off, safety. Try to cut away from your fingers and if you are using a rotary tool use some safety glasses.

As I am limited by the 4 picture post policy of this site I will try to keep it short and sweet.
    Last edited by patzgcrux; 03-25-2010 at 11:39 PM.