BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Smile Thank you for the great example

I've finished mine, based on your fine example.

I decided to keep the doors sliding, and change the placement of the engines slightly

Thanks again!

[url]http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=user&user=36712&op=v iew_album&album=4781[/url]
    Last edited by Flexilex; 06-01-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: link to album instead of picture

Default It grew on me

At first it actually got a 'meh' from me, then I looked closer and saw a clever conversion that is 1000% better than anything I could have dreamt up. The Death Company birds really got my attention, very nice. A few tips: Move the canards (front fins) up to the top of the body, and mount the weapons under those (look at a Thunderhawk and you'll see) and move the cockpit forwards a ways:

Chaplain

Great work on the stromraven's. Couple questions, how did you create the front weapon mounts? Great work again and as soon as i can i will build me one but i will change a few items for myself. I liked the heavy bolters and missle launchers on the front. Are the weapons on the DC SR attached with magents and where did you get the twin plamsa cannons at? Thanks for any responce and great job again.

not bad might think about looking into building it when i have more time.

Chaplain

This beats the GW 'flying crate' for sure.
    I don't play BA or GK but am tempted to build one regardless.
    A thousand kudos, man!
    You think running with scissors is dangerous? Try sky diving with them!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345