BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wondering what's next for AoS

So I'm wondering what armies are next for AoS.

I'm reading the novels and notice that the Stormcast are searching for the dwarves. They also get into some battles with the Tzeentch Faction.

Could it be that Dwarves and Tzeentch are going to be seen soon?

I'd love to see the aesthetic they put on both of those factions. I'm also afraid i'd buy all the tzeentch stuff lol.

Well, there's a new Audio series detailing the search for Nagash, so reckon we might see Undead before long - though I'm not sure what new toys they might get, given the fun they got from End Times.

Other than that, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Stunties seem a reasonable bet.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep I listened to that last weekend. There certainly are a lot of things that appear to be on the horizon in a lot of directions.

Brother-Captain

My money's on beardies.
    They've been hanging around in the descriptions and fluff of every books so far. And we have confirmed descriptions of 'The Fireslayers' from the core book.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Whatever comes next, I'm hoping for more big centre piece kits, because I loves them.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Fire Slayer riding Magma Dragons!
    Oh hell yes!
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Well mystery, given how 40k has entirely shifted to "sell everyone a knight" I imagine fantasy will have a similar treatment.

Someone upstairs likes the idea of selling expensive kits which have high design cost, low plastic cost and a high pricepoint, and you specifically like the idea of buying expensive kits, so I guess you're in luck

I predict lots of dragons and demons to come! Where's the not-greater-demon-lizardman who's the size of a giant ?

Tzeentch releases would be my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gonk View Post
    Tzeentch releases would be my guess.
    I'll believe it when I see it, people have been crowing (get it) about tzeentch for a long time now.

Goblins are going out of stock on the UK webstore right? Goblins battletome incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by nsc View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it, people have been crowing (get it) about tzeentch for a long time now.

Goblins are going out of stock on the UK webstore right? Goblins battletome incoming?
    Haha!

I actually hope you're right, I'd rather see goblins next than Tzeentch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast