BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

atm im thinking of using DA marines for the robes, Pig Iron heads to show differences with like the weapons but maybe under arm chain swords. And yes im thinking of using the stormravens. This will be hard to model but I guess I can use the smaller heads which make them look different.

Veteran-Sergeant

I wish they would make a Mars army, that would rock.
    SATAN in our lives is noted, all his vices often quoted and though he serves a spendid feast, at the table's head still sits the BEAST!!!!!!!!

First-Captain

btw wat is the best way to get ad mech shoulders?

Battle-Brother

There was a mention in some fluff I read somewhere about a chapter called the Steel Confessors (I think one of the GW open days in europe somewhere had a full scale model of a Steel Confessor in power armour...?). From what I remember they were attached to the Adeptus Mechanicus as a support/security detachment. I think they had some sort of covert agreement between Chapter and Ad Mech (it was awhile ago I read it, recollections are a lil hazy) Their logo was an Ad Mech style cog with a lightening bolt through it. I was going to use a small star washer (a lock washer with little finger'y things around the outside ... kinda looks like a multi pointed star) glued on the shoulder pad with a lightening bolt painted over it.
    Maybe using some of the Iron Hand minis as Steel Confessor Sgt/Vetrans?
    If you're looking for modeling ideas ( I dont know how advanced your skills are) google "hortwerth micro art" and "adeptus mechanicus hoff".. These guys have done some great stuff.. Micro Art have some Hortwerth designed minis for sale on their site... but they aint GW (no torney outings )

First-Captain

hmm well the ad mech has kinda sailed, sorry, but thanks, just i couldnt find the models to use as base. and suddenly fell back in love with the true marines BT to make those space clowns feel what its like to face real marines

Chaplain

Good-o.
    Anti-FSM, Pro-MSoB and proud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123