BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default Warhammer 40k - Deathwatch out on Steam!

[URL="http://store.steampowered.com/app/394450"]http://store.steampowered.com/app/394450[/URL]

a converted mobile game apparently, but fourty levels and lotsa Veterans to unlock sounds like plenty of content, and the graphics aren't shabby either - if you lived through Space Hulk's animation nightmare, you should be fine with this too :-)
    No cover apparently, which makes XCOM veteran me kinda sad, but it fits the whole Deathwatch vs. Bugs setting.

Anyone played this? opinions, thoughts? Kinda tempted to get it.
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

First-Captain

I played it on iOS and really enjoyed it, it gets very tricky in parts and I'd have liked to have had a few more Chapters in my Squad as currently all the Space Marines available are either Ultramarines, Blood Angels or Space Wolves.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    I played it on iOS and really enjoyed it, it gets very tricky in parts and I'd have liked to have had a few more Chapters in my Squad as currently all the Space Marines available are either Ultramarines, Blood Angels or Space Wolves.
    the PC version adds Dark Angels, ImpFists and Templars so you'd be good on that
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master

I was interested and went on Steam but it is quite a lot of money for a converted mobile game, I will wait for a sale
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.