BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

The only thing i know about the GK codex is that the guy who was originally working on it was laid off a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by A HUGE BLUNT View Post
    The only thing i know about the GK codex is that the guy who was originally working on it was laid off a few months back.
    What do you mean? The author of the GK codex? If I remember this rumour, this would be about August or September when the Tyranid rumours first started coming out, that this supposedly person is, quit, and went onto other projects. I can't remember if the rumour was that JJ was taking over or somebody else.

Either way the person who started the GK is not the one who is finishing it. Then agian the 2nd person could be changining it completely different direction than the first person. I guess we will never know.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Slight rumour update from Warseer:

Dark Eldar in November (Avian)
    Dark Eldar in October (GodlessM)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Slight rumour update from Warseer:

Dark Eldar in November (Avian)
    Dark Eldar in October (GodlessM)
    Such a perfect army at such a perfect time. What better answer to all this Mech garbage than the masters of Vehicle destruction?

I hope it is true, too. The usual warnings about rumours apply though.

Its probably the chronnic insomnia coupled with too much study, but I havethe overwhelming desire to refer to you as Mr Buffton.

Quote Originally Posted by BuFFo View Post
    Such a perfect army at such a perfect time. What better answer to all this Mech garbage than the masters of Vehicle destruction?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I hope it is true, too. The usual warnings about rumours apply though.

Its probably the chronnic insomnia coupled with too much study, but I havethe overwhelming desire to refer to you as Mr Buffton.
    BuFFton? lol. That is Lord BuFFington to you, young ma'am.

Lets hope my lances are kept cheap.

yeah amen to that if they keep the lances cheap they wont have to create anything new and ridiculous like a lance melta ... which is just nuts even for us

but yeha i love the lances although i cry whenever i see a monolith...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post
    but yeha i love the lances although i cry whenever i see a monolith...
    I agree...

... but then you remember, "Oh yeah, the rest of the Necron army is pants anyway!" and proceed to phase them out in 3 turns.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lerra View Post
    From what I've heard, both codices are ready for release by August. It's just a matter of GW choosing a release schedule. It's a business decision, not a contest to see which codex finishes first.
    Maybe GW is letting the fanbase for DE and GK duke it out and will release the army based on the winner.

for some reason Blood Of Kittens has new rumors on Dark Eldar
    [url]http://bloodofkittens.com/?p=3481[/url]

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast