BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Well that's interesting....

So actual proper Daemons now - beings of magic. Explains why they've not evolved or updated their technology. They're memories of the Slann given form.
    As Daemons are, to some extent, the will of the Gods made manifest, does that mean Slann are like Gods now? Interesting, I do want to read this tome now!

Certainly suggestive of that - which also calls into question just how powerful are the Chaos Gods now?

Wherever and Whatever the Mortal Realms are - has their existence levelled the playing field some?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Am I the only one who's reading this and thinking...for Jesus sake ! Space dinosaurs !
    I am not 7 years old, I play warhammer not 40k, I don't need my lizardmen to turn in to daemons from space.
    It's so Juvenal and unimaginative. In true top gear fashion I would like to bet all my hair that AOS will morph
    Into 40k within 2 years and that the figure range will just become one with one set of rules.
    It's all so disappointing ...just me ?

Ps, check out my eBay account for lizardmen army up for sale !

Seemingly so.

Now, off you pop back under your bridge to work on your spelling, grammar and sentence structuring.

As for Space Dinosaurs....

As a committed Fortean and as such a regular reader of Fortean Times, that's actually pretty cool. You see, there's numerous examples of Mayan, Incan and Aztec art which many suggest shows visitors from space. You may have heard of the Nazca Lines - massive doodles in the desert only visible from above. Yeah, there's those that claim they were drawn for said visitors to see.

So a race with a heavy pre-Colombian aesthetic becoming Space Daemons is actually pretty cool.

And if still not convinced? Why not nip back to the old books - as in the first Warhammer ones. There you'll find The Slann. When they were, you guessed it, Space Frogs, albeit regressed to a primitive level.

They were in Bloodbowl too.

And 40k.

And some rode Cold Ones.

Last edited by Mr Mystery; 10-30-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

And there's his answer to every post daring to be negative regarding GW . Rude and abusive as always.
    But then I forget , this blog belongs to the mighty mystery doesn't it.
    Sorry to have tried to share my frustrations over the direction our game has gone...I won't bother again.
    Spelling ok for you sir ?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ta muchly!

I shall add it to my shopping list.
    Anyone else bothering with Battletome STRAP-ON or just Mr. E?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Chapter-Master

I might get the Seraphon book, I am curious to see what their background is like now, and I fancied a giant dinosaur army for a while. loads of skinks with all their big beasties, and a small number of mounted saurus maybe
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123