BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CSM Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Djbz View Post
    Should also add all the effects of Cult Marines onto those ideas there Crossbow.
    (Furious charge for Khorne/Feel no pain for Nurgle/Inferno bolts for Tzneetch)

Which reminds my why are noise marines completely lacking the extra special rule all the other cult marines get?
    I thought about that afterwards and hadn't changed things appropriately, but I'm also wary of that. The khorne one i can see for 15pts, but the nurgle champion is already so strong, and a t6 model with fnp would easily boost it to ridiculous, especially with the ability to do that en masse. The tzeentch one is basically what you said, only with melee instead of shooting (for shooting I'd have to increase points cost).

As for noise marines, they get the ability to have sonic weapons. I'd be ok with the champion of slaanesh having a 15pts doom siren option.

I would like to see the Mark of Chaos Undivided returned to the codex. Also a choice to use Traitor Guardsmen in the codex, maybe even a Lost and the Damned army.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Webwolf View Post
    I would like to see the Mark of Chaos Undivided returned to the codex. Also a choice to use Traitor Guardsmen in the codex, maybe even a Lost and the Damned army.
    Cultists almost fill the role of Traitor Guardsmen well. Allowing them to be Marked, have Special Weapons, and Heavy Weapon Teams would complete the design. The only downside with it is they would need Cultist HWT models to complete it, and that would mean one less kit for the woefully behind Chas Marine model list.

Does anyone else find it odd that 3 of the most iconic races of 40K tend to have some of the oldest models? Eldar Aspect Warriors need some love. Orks also need to be looked in to as well for some refreshing.

Chapter-Master

Chaos alien allies (and not chaotic versions of existing ones) not interested in chaos humans or daemons. Want to see the fallen xeno empires.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234