BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Space sharks or "loyalist" alpha legion?

I am thinking of starting another space marine army (I already have Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Grey Knights and Black Legion). I want to start a new one to take advantage of the new book. I was originally going to go with Iron Hands but after reading the Badab Wars books I really like that Charcaradons. The thing I was thinking is the paint the army in Alpha legion colours using space marine kits. I could play them as whatever chapter I feel like, saying that the Alphas have poised as that chapter to incite uprising. I was wondering what other opinions are on my ideas.

Chaplain

I love me some Space Sharks, man. I vote for the toothy marines!

Chaplain

I think the old Word Bearers were grey, dont quote me on that tho, but theres another color scheme for grey.

Id go sharks tho Cuz its a pretty cool chapter and you already sound inclined towards them.

I'm doing the same thing with my loyalist Alpha Legion. Sometimes they are Iron Hands, some times Ultramarines.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Alrighty. I think Charcaradons it is then. I'm thinking full battle company with some 1st company task force if I can fit it to go with it for the Red Wake's body guards.