BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Wow. I sort of completely hate the model, but I'm also very curious as to what the surrounding release might be...
    Dude you need to stop, my Doctor has said if I roll my eyes much more I'm in danger of detaching my retinas.

- - - Updated - - -

a £20 increase on box sets could happen, I know they are thinking about introducing an incentive scheme for buying starters/introducing new players to buy starter boxes, just so happens that the idea floated that a £10 voucher each for you and your mate when you introduce them to the hobby.

Also, make sure you're either at your local GW or online on the 27th...

Personally as a 20 year plus Blood Angels player, I'm not loving it.

The 'sinew' style Torso I don't mind, but for the love of god why only do the right hand side in it? that just looks dumb. Also I like wings, I do, that's part of our thing, but I don't need wings on his back, his throat and his shoulder pad (unless you know those wings were part of the Blood Angels logo, which should be on that shoulder, but isn't).

Unrelated, am I imagining things or is he either on a 25mm base or horribly mis-scaled?

Occuli Imperator

I realise what I don't like about this model.
    The helmet, everything else is good (if not better) and I like it, but the skull helmet is not great.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    The 'sinew' style Torso I don't mind, but for the love of god why only do the right hand side in it? that just looks dumb.
    I think this is going to be related to the Angel's Sanguine at some point. Seems a dead ringer for their scheme (Right side red, left side black). I mean they labeled Karlean as "Terminator Captain" so maybe there will be or was supposed to be a special character this went to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12