BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Me, I'm reading everything they release for it.
    Is there a medal available for this? Cos you deserve one.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Is there a medal available for this? Cos you deserve one.
    The reading is its own reward. I've been doing the same.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Badrukk View Post
    The reading is its own reward. I've been doing the same.
    Two medals.

Did it significantly improve after The Gates of Azyr?
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Gates of Azyr was the worst of the lot.

I liked Ghal Maraz and i like the archaon series. I'm reading the fourth book right now in the main storyline, which is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Badrukk View Post
    They like Stormcast, because (when you read the novels) they're human and relatable. No spoilers, but my favourite is the one who just wants his immortality over with so he can join his wife in the afterlife.

In what book does this come out?

Every one since Gates of Azyr.

Space Marines they ain't.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    True.

One thing about hanging out in BoLS I never could stomach; all the damn Warhammer diehards...
    And the sooner we stop leering at AOS and move on the sooner it will be a resounding success.

OR it'll fail like a football bat and you can embrace our pain and have no choice but to "move on from it".

Keep hoping there dude.

For every person saying it's dead, there's another saying it seems to be doing alright. Which has the right of it? Likely, as ever, somewhere in the middle.

All we have are anecdotes.

And all it needs to do is sell more and grow beyond where Warhammer previously was.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Keep hoping there dude.

For every person saying it's dead, there's another saying it seems to be doing alright. Which has the right of it? Likely, as ever, somewhere in the middle.

All we have are anecdotes.

And all it needs to do is sell more and grow beyond where Warhammer previously was.
    My hope is irrelevant to the point I was making. The poster Cutter was responding do was basically a "deal with it" post combined with "move along". He was indignant to that post as was I. I personally will be playing 6th Ed. regardless of what GW proper does with their current releases, but I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I secretly hope that the pro-AOS camp gets to "deal" with their own cancellation.

Why?

What does that achieve?

I enjoy AoS, and I enjoy other incarnations. 6th isn't my face, but good luck to you - we've all got to do what makes us happy.

So why the 'I hope the game I'm not fussed for crashes and burns because players'

What does that achieve?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast