Well, ive said before games workshop are going down the drain, models become more and more expensive and sales are going down and down. But it appears I have been proven wrong with the marketing team have finally discovered what marketing is, im shocked.
To being with the HH GW box set was a brilliant decision, giving FW products at a cheaper price with all options, and unless the rumors have any substance they seemed to of actually given a large discount on the product, not just click saving which im super pleased for. And now with the specialized games coming back I really think they could be on to a winning streak, bringing back old customers and possibly bringing in newer ones to help out.

But for all the positives you have to think of the negatives.
As far as my area goes AOS sold reasonably well, had a good reaction from customers who were fans of WH, other places I have seen not so well. Many sources saying how it was a failure that lost more people and money than it gained, and this could of been the case which is why they seemed to of realized that they cant keep selling premium price with no savings passed on to the customer. So as well as new discounts they have brought back BB and Epic (Amongst others) to get their old influence and reputation back on the market.

Personally I hope this isnt the case as they may of realized they have a possibility of getting into trouble a few years down the line, so they are taking precautions to avoid this outcome, but what I do hope is happening is that they are finally listening to what the people want and it can only improve with the future.