BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What unit are you going to add next?

It seems like an army is never finished. I think, my next additions will be more Chimeras for my IG. What do unit is next on your list?

Veteran-Sergeant

I plan on adding some assault squads to my blood angels, ravagers to my dark eldar and more carnifexs for my nids. every time I think I finished my armies I find some thing else I need or GW writes a new codex and I find a new use for something I dont own yet.

Brother-Captain

Well, as I've recently gotten my wyches to a playable (read: I'm still greenstuffing but at least they'll stay upright and I hate sculpting noses) state, I'm thinking of adding a pack of warpbeasts. I already have the beastmaster model done, I just need his hounds.

Other option is to finish my talos conversion, but it keeps making nosedives off its base at the moment.

Librarian

Adding another squad of Jetbikes with a Warlock to Eldar force - means I need another HE Dragon

Adding 20 Possessed to the Chaos... and swiping the 8 sets of Wings for my Raptors

Brother-Sergeant

Probably a Tyrant and another battleforce for my 'nids. And some new tanks for my IG when they release them.

Chapter-Master

2 Psyrens for my Enslavers.

Horror command group for the Tzeentch daemons.

Battle-Brother

Shotgun and plasma wielding hardened vets, with a mobile bunker
    In cog we trust

Chaplain

I'll be adding two Rhinos / Razorbacks to my Space Marine army.

I bought the Razorback box and just left the hatch piece unglued so I can use it as either a Rhino or a Razorback. It's also magnetized, check it out... ([URL="http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com/2009/03/magnatizing-razorback-definitive-how-to.html"]clicky[/URL]) and ([URL="http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-more-magnetic-joy.html"]clicky[/URL]).

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Hmm its kinda up in the air. My finances are tight right now so I'm keeping an eye on E-bay for good deals.

I'd like to finish off my Pariah squad. Get it to 10 strong. I'd love to be able to buy some Flayed One's since its the only choice in the book I dont own or more Spyders cuz its just nice to win an assualt every so often.

On the Tau side I'd like another sniper drone squad so I can set them up on oposite ends of the deploment field for crossfire and hard assault choices. I'd also love to get several melta Pirrana and some Kroot Hounds/more Kroot to beef up my outflanking squad.

But I'll probibly look into geting some cheep nids for my girlfriends bugs!

Battle-Brother

More valkyries!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast