BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't even...

First-Captain

I got the Waaaaugh Flesh mug, I like orks, i like tea, no one loses.

I have a chaos 8-pointed star mug I got for free. That's good enough for me LOL

First-Captain

I got one last year too, both were cheaper than other mugs I had and relate to my hobby so give me a little smile when I see them because I think about the fun I have painting miniatures. Seriously, of all the things GWs do, this isn't worthy of discussion in any way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
    Take offense by all means buy I have no idew why you think complaints do anything. If they gave a damn what you thought they Woulda asked your opinion when they biilt it.

Erik or whoever not liking something does not equate a bad product. Just means you don't like it.

Good to see u commenting again.
    I know they don't care about my opinion, but I'm not emailing them, I'm just commenting on an open forum. We're all just sharing our opinions here, for nothing more than our own entertainment and potentially education.

I don't think the product is terrible, but I wouldn't call it great, either, and that's not related to the price. It's just kind of bland. And small. I have the Caliban Green one from last year (when you also got a handy tin), and it's one of the smallest mugs I have. The only one actually smaller is a clear glass mug with the chemical structure of caffeine on it, most of my mugs are bigger. Size is kind of important because, for example, I might make a 4 cup pot of coffee in the morning, which will actually fill a bit more than two of these mugs, whereas most of my mugs can handle half the pot, meaning I don't have to worry about what to do with the leftover. (Then there's the large Warcraft Ogrimmar mug I have, which holds most of a pot, so I sometimes use the small glass mug to hold the remainder.)

Chaplain

Totally agree man. Well said.

Yer not the only one who thinks its wierd when companies put out products that literally have nothing to do with their main product.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric View Post

Yer not the only one who thinks its wierd when companies put out products that literally have nothing to do with their main product.
    Not unusual. But most of the time these are called "gifts" or "advertising materials" and take the form of pens, calendars, mugs, T-Shirts, business planners, note pads, candy... and well... companies tend to give them away for free.

Except it is considered merchandise... but then they at least try to pretend that the thing has some "value".

First-Captain

It is related, its a water pot for painting

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    It is related, its a water pot for painting
    LOL. Touché Path..Touché

Yeah Charon I hear what yer saying. I call it "company swag" and I have SO much of it. I just tell my salesmen not to bring it anymore....SO MANY HOODIES...and bloody toques. I have 9 toques but only one head to put em on.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    So don't buy it?
    This.

Also it is designed as a gift item, get someone to buy it as a Xmas gift.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123