BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    Bundles USED to be 15% off savings before GW decided to remove the savings part from their bundles. People are supposed to be happy that they're going back to what they formerly did all the time for one weekend?

Uhh...
    It's really telling how you guys are completely ignoring this part. Fanboys gonna fanboy.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    It's really telling how you guys are completely ignoring this part. Fanboys gonna fanboy.
    Well, I ignored it because its not true, not because I'm a "fanboy". They have a lot of bundles that save around that, all year long.

Example: [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Tyranid-Swarm[/url]

The Tempestus one was great, basically came with a free Valkyrie.
    Last edited by Path Walker; 11-26-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Yeah.

It's better than nothing.

But then, for some GW could include a free Koh-I-Noor with every order, and they'd still be terrible *******s.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I“m glad, that they try. Altough, for an Eldar / Dark Eldar -player, i really didn“t get anything "nice", i“m really happy about the new bundles for the SM“s or the "Martians". That means , that someone“s thinking about stuff.

That“s a good start!
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Chapter-Master

It's a start for sure, next year maybe they could perhaps have individual kits with a percentage off - like older plastic kits (read : ancient ones) they might replace in the next year or so as that stuff would of made it's money back ages ago and be more "safe" to offer bigger discounts on.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

I was hoping there might be deals on Nids, but there is only one big bundle, so nothing interests me.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Dunno if it's much use to you, but I understand there's specific 'in-store only' offers.

There's a list of them somewhere on the Frontpage. Just don't look at the comments. NEVER READ THE COMMENTS.

Still no sign of scenery bundles, and I've got £350 burning away for such a thing....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Yeah.

It's better than nothing.

But then, for some GW could include a free Koh-I-Noor with every order, and they'd still be terrible *******s.
    True.

But only because it's true.

:-)
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Way I see it? If you complain, they're just as likely to go 'well, there's no pleasing you' and not repeat it.

I'm going to have a nose around my local store tomorrow, see if there's owt that grabs my fancy. The £350 top budget is for scenery only though....if I can get a bundle o'buildings, I'll have that because the board itself can wait (the table I'll be using is nearly big enough, and certainly not enough difference to worry those not in a tournament setting)

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Way I see it? If you complain, they're just as likely to go 'well, there's no pleasing you' and not repeat it.

I'm going to have a nose around my local store tomorrow, see if there's owt that grabs my fancy. The £350 top budget is for scenery only though....if I can get a bundle o'buildings, I'll have that because the board itself can wait (the table I'll be using is nearly big enough, and certainly not enough difference to worry those not in a tournament setting)
    The big Christmas bundle for the massive shrine of the Aquila not worth a look? Seems a good deal and there's nothing to say you have to assemble the kits to make the big building

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast