BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Default Dukes Blood Angels/ Grey Knights

Here is my first 5 man squad... Im ordering bases, so remember that they aren't based... Comments welcome. I will post more as I complete stuff

Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Battle-Brother

Quality work. Some of the best Blood Angels I have seen.

Chapter-Master

Looks really cool, man. Interesting to see the Sang Guard in Red, but I like it!

Occuli Imperator

Thanks guys... Here are a few more things.

This is a statue of Sanguinius. It will be the centerpiece of my display board. (I wanted it to look like it was once painted, but has since had the paint chipped away.

This one is the transport that my prvious squad will be mounted in. (It is the razorback with the Yello "X" on top of it with the skull and the Blood Angels Symbol painted in black on the Hvy Bolter casing.

Thoughts and comments welcome as always
    Red text= mod voice

Nice freehand work. I always like doing a little something extra on my rhinos and landraiders to break up the negative area.

Damn! Great looking army. Say, where did you find those wings on the Sanguinus statue?

Occuli Imperator

Thanks for the compliments... I built the wings from greenstuff. Just Kidding.

The model is actually a "freebooter," model. So the wings came with it. It was a great find but came in around $40 for it. and it is about 54mm scale, so pretty large.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice

those look really good. some of the paintings on the tanks look like the ones that jawaballs did

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
    those look really good. some of the paintings on the tanks look like the ones that jawaballs did
    Sadly, there aren't that many blood angels icongraphy images around... Now that the new codex is out I am all excited! Ill probably buy another Rhino or two for the Squad that is attatched to the Librarian. It will be like the Libbys 'pimp my ride'

So long story short, they look the same because they are the same, especially the Second company symbol on the Land Raider.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Sadly, there aren't that many blood angels icongraphy images around... Now that the new codex is out I am all excited! Ill probably buy another Rhino or two for the Squad that is attatched to the Librarian. It will be like the Libbys 'pimp my ride'

So long story short, they look the same because they are the same, especially the Second company symbol on the Land Raider.

Duke
    Yeah, I thought that was really peculiar. I was expecting a lot of iconography/art in the dex but we didn't get THAT much. TBH, I'd absolutely love if GW did a Iconograpy of the Astartes book like they did for the Empire in WHFB. You know tons of people would eat that **** up.

But then, I always have to remind myself that GW doesn't seem to be making some products that I think would sell like the dickens (shirts, posters, etc.). Really hoping Black Library picks up the slack in that dept.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast