BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Default Update

Librarian... About 90% complete. Have to do some touching up and some detail work on the face, as well as retouch some parts.

Assault Squad, Finished the 1st, 2nd and 3rd steps of the armour, lots more to do with these guys, I have also done the 1st and 2nd stage of the yellow helms, the three in front have the 3rd stage done. I still have about 2 stages on the helms. Should be done by this weekend... Hopefully. Tonight Im going to do the 1st stages on the gold and the paper on the scrolls.

Thoughts and comments, as well as tips always welcome, another update later this week.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Lovely work, I'm sorely tempted to pick up a few more kits now so I can make some line troopers with the new parts - I get a big chunk of my student loan in a week so I might just. Couldn't really justify turning a unit of flying terminators into assault marines myself - my 40k budget is too small - but there can be no denying the results! Also intrigued that non of your men have jump packs? Gonna run them in rhinos instead I guess? Bah, I would too if I could afford it. I need a job...

Occuli Imperator

I have 30 jump pack guys already... So no need to make these guys jumppy too. Long story short, yes they will be in Rhinos.

By the Way, Im going to post this in its own thread... But I fixed the Blood Angels codex cover... LOOK!

Before (barf):

After:

Duke
    Red text= mod voice

Librarian

Your cover looks cooler, gives a pretty good idea of Blood Angels: Bling, Bloodlust and Badassery! Who's bright idea was it to have most of the Blood Angels(including the commander) shooting instead of charging/in combat on the new codex anyways?

Nice bright colours on the marines too.
    Last edited by person person; 04-06-2010 at 05:52 PM.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Chaplain

loving it my man. I assume you spiral bound your dexes your self?
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Brother-Sergeant

Spiralbound dex would probably be really useful, means you can like, leave the book open, rather than have to keep your thumb in the page.

Occuli Imperator

Yea I took the book down to kinkos (don't know the uk equivelent) and paid them $5 to laminate the new cover and spiral bind it together. I think I'm going to do the same thing with the small rulebook, but put tabs in it to show where certain sections are "vehicles" "shooting" etc. It helps a lot in tournies.

By the way, I should finish the gold on my assault squad today or tomorrow, so I'll post an update then.
    Red text= mod voice

Chaplain

kinkos....you are a bloody genius....i'm so stealing this....
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Chaplain

aaaaand, want to email me that dope picture for the front of my BA dex?? eh? eh??

Occuli Imperator

Even better... You can get it in this months white dwarf. It is like the tenth page or so, just cut it out with a sharp razor.
    Red text= mod voice

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast