BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Initiate

When i started to get into the game not long ago, there was something that catched me at first. It was some pointy eared angry mages with big gloves and cool tricks. Then he was shown to me... the boss of this angry mages. He was called Rahn and he was my first caster, he still is the main guy i go to beat faces. He has the power with his huge focus pool and is full of resources. He can move, melt, burn, push and obviusly... he has the big gloves!
    Whats not to love with Adeptis Rahn Shyeel?

Well I am fairly new to warmachine, but I think I would say that I like Iron Lich Asphyxious. I mostly like him on a visual level, but the whole breath of corruption is awesome from my perspective (bear in mind I have no clue on the power of abilities yet I just lach on to cool and pray it works out :P)

Initiate

Smile

Lich Lord Asphyxious (epic) is my favorite -- Because how cool is steam punk armor on an undead being that raises the dead? Pretty darn cool really.

I love the green skulls/souls swarming up to look at their new master.

Personally I like Koldun Kommander Zerkova the best. While she may not be the most powerful on the tabletop, she has a lot of tricks and versatility. I also think her fluff is quite interesting. She is caught between the Retribution and a hard place, gets shot a lot by Kaylissa, escapes with a frozen elven god in a train car, and lives to tell about it. Very "Bond Villain"-esque to me.

Scout

Epic Lich Lord Asphyxious is my favourite.

I haven't even played yet but the model looks great. He seems hard enough to assault with but then use the teleport power to whisk himself away. Hit & Run.

i love karchev the terrible, the brute force and speed combined in the hull of a warjack is just great!

cheers
    sheepster

I love Skarre, because her outlook closely resembles that of my first girlfriend.
    Finally, she has these horns..

Battle-Brother

The first warcaster I used and still love today... Kommandant Irusk. He never let me down... nobody can hit him !!!...unless they are lucky...

I'm new to Warmachine. Like 2nd week into the game new. After half a decade of playing 40k, I stumbled across the new model of Lich Lord Asphyxious and instantly fell in love. After reading up on the faction, my heart was cemented in a Cryx warband with Asphyxious taking the lead.

Not only does he have amazing models (Seriously, they all kick ***), his rule sets are solid and his fluff is amazing.

Default Old Man Severius is a beast!

I would have to say that my favorite Warcaster is Heirarch Severius. What really did it for me was the model. I mean the fact that he has two guys whose jobs are to be his stepping stools! Then I read his abilities and liked him even more. To sum him up:

His Stats: Horrible..worst in the game (except for focus!)
    His Spells: Good. Influence had my friend literally *****ing for a week, and Creator's Wrath actually makes him decent* in melee (despite the fact he's a grumpy old man!)
    His Abilities and Feat: Awesome! If your opponent is using infantry, the pure disruption caused by his feat is awesome. The first time I took my friends greylords and lined them up to spray themselves, plus their nearby friends, I knew that I had discovered my favorite caster right there. Same game, Severius took down a Juggernaut by himself, and with his ability, killed all the infantry and solos within 5" of it.

I don't use him all the time, but man, he is my favorite!

Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast