BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

My particular favorite warcaster is Kreoss- both versions are good, though I particularly like the original version best.

Gamewise, he's a solid, all-around well balanced warcaster who can do just about anything I need him to.

Fluffwise, he stands for justice, strength, and force of will- he's not as hot-headed as some of the other members of the Protectorate, but he's willing to lay down his life for his beliefs.

I like Ravyn, Eternal Light because she increases the value of the ranged units in my army and allows me to control line of site with her Veil of Mist spell.

I just started Warmachine a couple of months ago. I bought the Protectorate of Menoth battle box and High Exemplar Kreoss has worked very well for me. His spells in conjunction with a well timed use of his feat has bagged me many a warcaster.

Default Fave Warcaster

My favorite warcaster would have to be Magnus the Warlord not for his abilities or spells or feat , because he can fight along skorne my Hordes Faction and I believe that is the only legal way to have a warlock and a warcaster with jacks and beasts in the same list just an unstoppable clash of Metal and Claws. Running a list full of titans and then some renegades is just awesome!

Initiate

I'd have to say my favorite caster is epic Skarre. I am new to Warmachine and her ability to allow me to roll and then decide if I want to boost is a huge help in my learning curve. Also Great Rack ftw.

I'm a Hordes player, with no Warmachine faction currently. However, if I choose my favourite warcaster from among the Warmachine factions, it is the Witch Coven of Garlghast.

I really like their fluff - this is one of the groups of models that I think really bring their rules in line with their "pulp" concept. An evil coven of beautiful witches, serving the dark orb Egregore evokes shades of the Heavy Metal movie which als trips my nostagia too, as that movie was really my first time seeing what dark fantasy could be.

Easily Strakhov

What keeps Khador from overwhelming the opponents? it moves slowly.

With strakhov though, my army races forward at insane speeds, ready to deliver a well place axe to the

Well... i kinda like good ol' Commander Coleman Stryker. He is not a powerhouse, not by a long shot, but he always have something useful for any given scenario. He is a swiss army knife that will never be really out of place.

Magnus is one of my all-time favorite casters. He bridges the gap between 2 of my favorite factions (Cygnar and Skorne) so that I have even more options and excuses to get new models.

Of course, we can't forget that the Steelheads just look awesome with him!

Perhaps one day he'll end up on the winning Cygnar side and leave Vinter. Until then, I'll throw down with the dark blues!

My favorite caster is Seige Brisbane. He has everything you want including a way to turn Cygnar pow 10's into killers. he's visually intimidating and has great weapons. That and his fluff doesn't have any namsy pamby distractions...he's all killer.

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast