BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Star Wars themed Gu'vesa army help needed

So I have a Tau jungle army right now. I wanted to do some Gu'vesa to fight alongside them. Aload of us at my local GW store are also wanting to do Star Wars themed armies. So I wanted to do one based of the clone armies on Felucia.

Most of the army I have ideas how to make, including the gunship and AT-TE. My one issue is, where most things I know what to treat them as in the guard dex am not sure what to class the AT-TE as. I am guessing a super heavy??? Though not sure which suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ak318 View Post
    My one issue is, where most things I know what to treat them as in the guard dex am not sure what to class the AT-TE as. I am guessing a super heavy??? Though not sure which suggestions?
    Take a look at the "Doomhammer" Super-Heavy Tank from the current Apocalypse supplement; this vehicle has a forward-mounted Magma Cannon, a troop compartment holding 25 models in the rear, and the option to take up to 4 side-sponsons each mounting a Lascannon and twin Heavy Bolters, which should make for a reasonable approximation of the AT-TE's capabilities I believe.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

awesome thanks alot