BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Some of the biggest Doom of Mymeara 2015 changes

Some of the biggest changes I see in the book to Craftworld Eldar units.

Lynx is now just a Heavy Support choice (no longer a Lord of War) and a Flyer/Hover! Also considerably cheaper (barely more than a Land Raider).
    The Pulsar on it is still Str-D but is now a Lynx Pulsar with two firing modes (blast or 3 shots). No more Titan Holo fields.
    -Prepare for Lynx's to show up in your regular 40k games!

Warp Hunter went up in points and the D-Flail kept two firing modes, but is now Str-D. Can also be taken in Squadrons.

Revenant Titan appears to now be able to take mixed arm weapons! So one Pulsar and one Sonic Lance (or two of each)! This is my fav and I may buy one now!
    No more Agile rule, but has 'Wraith Titan' which means most units will only hit in CC on a 6, and even other Super-Heavies/Gargantuan's need a 5+!!

And of course the addition of the beautiful (and deadly) Skathach WraithKnights! Melt armor (6-10 Melta shots)or wipe out hordes (Hellstorms or 7")!

I feel the big winners are the Lynx and in second the Skathach WraithKnights. Though the Lynx can still find its way into games that don't allow LoW!

Librarian

One more thing, the new WraithKnight has a really nice COLOR assembly instruction book!