BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Chapter-Master

hehe
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Perfect.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

So excite for Rogue One!

And, I've found a Casting Company that Star Wars uses.

Gonna put meself forward, on the off chance I can become a background goon, and thus have a figure made of me. Then hit the Con circuit. £25 a sig? Go on then!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

lols.

background goon #4

SO just out of interest who is it?

Did you see the one for tall long haired bearded men for Vikings? If only it didn't mean trailing to Ireland I might have fancied a shot at that.

I did.

But I'm short haired these days.

To be honest, I'd likely end up being some goon that's seen for a fraction of a second, then named canonically as Spackhandy Choptubes.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I's been buying new figures.

This month? Han, Rey in Resistance Gear (comes with the lightsaber), Hassk Thug, Tasu Leech, Admiral Ackbar and Fifth Brother.

I didn't particularly want Fifth Doofus, on account he's well rubbish at his jurb - but he comes with the last part of the building kit, so I figured what the hey. I'd have been happier with the far more competent and interesting Seventh Sister. If we get 'Double Doofus' Eighth Brother, who's sole purpose was to get his kicked in at Malachor before Seventh Sister, I'll be well angrys.

Talkin' 'bout Inquisitors....what's the betting Supreme Commander Snoke started in their ranks?
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 06-30-2016 at 02:32 AM.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657