BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Someone suggested to me that the Han Solo trilogy was still cannon as it was the post yavin EU they killed.
    I think that's wishful thinking. But he had been a TIE pilot and an imperial officer in that trilogy.
    Those were enjoyable books. I have a couple first prints of his and Landos little side adventures. I wonder if they would pump Lando full of collagen/botox (spelling is sure os wrong) and put his old arse back up on the silver screen..that would mean there would be 2 black people in space!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaric View Post
    Those were enjoyable books. I have a couple first prints of his and Landos little side adventures. I wonder if they would pump Lando full of collagen/botox (spelling is sure os wrong) and put his old arse back up on the silver screen..that would mean there would be 2 black people in space!
    There's quite a few black people in the background as extras, actually.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Lando features in Rebels, and Billy Dee Williams has still got it.

I'm desperate to see him back.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    There's quite a few black people in the background as extras, actually.
    Hehe that was the old tyme joke I was quite pleased to see a bit more ethnicity in the newer ones, even episodes 1-3 were many steps above in that regard.

Thats awesome to hear Mystery. Ill have to buy a Colt 45 in his honor.

Banned

Well... now I want one of those to play with my cats. Not sure how it'd handle my carpet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Someone suggested to me that the Han Solo trilogy was still cannon as it was the post yavin EU they killed.
    I think that's wishful thinking. But he had been a TIE pilot and an imperial officer in that trilogy.
    That's what I was remembering, but thought i had to be wrong because I remember hearing that back in the 70's when I was a kid. His imperial service as a pilot was the "reason" he had the yellow stripe down his pant leg, supposed to be a meritorious service award from somewhere or other. But surely that series took place later? 80's maybe? Like I say I heard that when I was a kid from other kids, so I never took it as cannon (hell, I didn't even know what 'cannon' was then). I have to admit, I have not kept up on the novels either, so I'm at a disadvantage when remembering this stuff.
    na na na na na... wut?

Chapter-Master

The Crispin authored one would have been post Zahn so the nineties? But yeah supposedly it's a Corellian blood stripe, and they come in red and yellow with the yellow being the harder to get? I suppose there might have been some background book or something it came from?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

And the real trinity of TFA:

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

And the real trinity of TFA:

I look forward to the fan supercut of The Force Awakens that includes the Undercover Bosses: Starkiller Base footage somewhere in the middle.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast